Don't Let Them Take Your Power

I have this feeling that will not leave. It's not fear, but certainty, that something horrible is coming.

More so than the, in comparison, small things we have seen.

I find I am choosing not only how I dress, but what bag I carry, or that I now have to know where my journal is at all times. (Granted, I am writing short stories and such, but still). I fear if I do not think, weigh every choice, I could be a burned witch. (Yeah, I am waiting to hear of this also. I no longer question "IF" only "WHEN")

These are the things that help me. It is almost as if they have become a security blanket of sorts for me. 

Yes, there is ALWAYS at least 1 weapon in my bag. Most of the time more.

I have debated having a sigil tattooed on me that would hide me from those that seek to harm.

I am just so unsure; this is not a feeling I am used to.

I am not alright.

How could any of us be, when we "see", " know" what others willfully ignore?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul