Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty
When asked any question, I find I am editing the first 3 to 4 things I want to speak.
There are also times that I have found I am for some reason, in some unknown manner I am what causes others confusion.
At least I am not boring.
Here are some of the answers I have found leaving my lips as of late. {Nope there is no context on these, way more fun that way.}
"Why are you here?"
~ Death sent me, left something behind.
~The cat told me you would be here.
~ I am bored, there's a full moon, & I have had far too many pixie sticks.
~ You went to my funeral; I only wanted you to know what a huge waste of time that was.
~ I have visions, {just accept it, saves time} I either have to save you, or destroy you. Wanna have a caffeinated drink & figure it out?
~ I wanna pet the KITTY!
~ You owe me a favor. {Why do they always run when I say this?}
~ Took a long drive, ended up here. So, who the fuck are you?
~ I lost my glasses; do you happen to have them?
~ A Ghostie drew me a map. {No, you cannot see it, never mind that it is in crayon} led me here.
~ I was bored.
~ I was called here. {You either get it or you don't}
~ Old Gypsy Lady? Yeah, she dropped me off. Something about not being able to make heads or tails of my not-so-there lifeline. {Oh, and I seem to have caused her headache and owe her a strong drink? Do you have any RUM?}
~ Because my moral compass works. Yours? Not so much.
~ Mostly? Someone wished me here.
~ Snarky Hot English Dude, trench coat? I bet my shattered soul is alive, sent me. He should be along at some point.
~ My beautiful Gray, also snarky as fuck, English accented cat, said you needed help. {Yes, I know it is odd, but he does speak, just go with it?}
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.