Everything I Fought For Long Ago In A Dream Is Gone
I have come to change how I view those around me.
Almost as if they are now placed into 3 groups.
Trusted
Not trusted, possibly tossed out of my life.
Collateral damage
I am not happy with myself over this.
To find I am cutting people out with more ease than ever before.
It scares me, that I was flat out wrong.
That I thought they could have, would have been better.
Am I the only one that feels this way? I cannot be, it would break something in me if I were.
There is only one way this ends, and we all know it.
Maybe they were brainwashed?
I morn the fallen to come.
I more so fear I will be one, as I am outspoken, and as one friend calls me Brave.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.