Why am I?

 Why am I?

Wonderful Question!

I have wondered that myself more than I dare admit. {Though I tend to say I am seeking my place in the universe}

Then again, don't we all?

Guess that is part of why I am writing this, to find myself.  

Maybe help others find themselves. 

Know that they are not the only ones screaming into the void. 

Maybe I am here to make you think? 

I dare say that I am a wee bit mischievous from time to time. 

What will be here you may ask? Why would you want to take the time to read it?

I am not the one to ask. I would love for you to join me on this journey. But free will and all that. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul