Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian
This night, I sit and think upon what the coming flashpoint is.
Why it has not already been?
Come on, we protested less than the things that this imitation government has done to those around us.
I think back to the leaders of the past, how in the 60's, there was a fear, but damn it, you went into it, and you pushed past it.
And guess what? The world was better for it.
This is not a call to arms so much as a wakeup call.
For we have been asleep far too long.
We have allowed those that think they are in power to make rules that serve only themselves. The ones that pay the most, that is all they are loyal to.
It makes me sick.
Does anyone else see the masks of those around them falling? I do.
It pisses me off. Not that we were ever really fooled. You just had a feeling on some level that this was the rot that lay under their pretty lies.
Maybe a look you caught, or a word, or fuck just a feeling.
There are so many more of us than them. Where have we lost sight of that?
When did those around me become no more than a sheep?
I cannot stand that I feel fear every moment of every fucking day.
Those that came before us. The ones that would have slapped any man that dared say to "grab her by the pussy" if not worse?
The ones that taught us what poisons were, how they were to be used.
Those are the ones that are pissed. I feel their rage. That the sacrifices they made were for nothing if we are not strong enough.
If we let all they worked for slip through our broken, torn fingers?
Make no mistake dear reader, there is a battle coming.
More so we have been raised on dystopian tales.
Are they so blind as not to, see we are living one?
We the People can go a long way
ReplyDeleteI hope you are correct.
Delete