Is there anybody out there? {4/17/2025}
The things you hear when they think you are not listening, or that you are just not smart enough to.
My Love you are correct, it is better to keep quiet and let them incriminate themselves.
I am at work once more. For the last few days, I have had these "insurance adjusters" in my lobby. They have spoken of the ways that they have cheated people out of their payouts. So that they can afford the cars, and steak dinners?
Explain to me what world thinks this good?
Never mind, I am seeing more and more like this every day.
Greed is a terrible thing, and to touch one of them, it is as if I want to cover myself in bleach. Though I fear that would not be strong enough to rid me of the aura of, not slime, but something akin?
One has just stated that the only problem will be the owner of one home, has a lawyer as a son.
HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM, IF YOU ARE HONEST???
Oh, wait, it's not.
I am starting to understand why some feel as if they have no power in these situations.
There has to be a way to help. I want the bullshit to stop, to let others know that they need to be aware that these parasites are here, and harming, not helping.
Any Ideas?
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.