Go Fuck Yourself Wanna Be King

 Let me start by saying I am sorry that I have not written as often as I normally would. 

How could I?  How could anyone with a moral compass?

My soul hurts from the horrors I see each moment.  

Let's see are you different?

Do you have depression, ADHD? 

Oh, they will look into taking away the meds, and place you in a camp that will cure all things wrong with you?

FUCK THAT!

The day that the government could say how much and what your doctor can prescribe, the knowledge that these they were to school was rendered null. {Looking at you Nancy Ragan, there was no war on drugs, you needed a cause, so you made you up.}

Dare to love someone that these bastards feel you should not?

Look, act in a manner that is not what is "proper" in another's eyes?

Does anyone else have a clue that the news is being edited that is seen? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul