Glitter and Gold

I received the oddest email, it asks simply,

 "Why do you do this? You are risking everything? Have you gone mad?"


"I am not mad; my reality is different from yours" ~ Cheshire Cat

"We all go a little mad sometimes" ~ Norman Bates


Funny I have not a clue as to which one they mean.

Nor does it matter. I shall attempt to answer this inquiry. 

The simple answer?

So that one day, if needed, someone will find these words and know they are not, were not, ever as alone as they feared. As the ones in FALSE Power made them feel.

The complicated answer?

Take a seat this may be longer than even I have dared consider.

I was brought up that no one else mattered in the choices that you make, save yourself. If you can wake up every day and look at yourself in the mirror? Not have any regrets. You have achieved what many will never know. Not Inner Peace, but close enough. 

That is what counts. That is all that counts. 

I am tired of watching what I KNOW those before us gave their life blood for, be reduced to nothing more than a footnote in history. 

BECAUSE OF A HORRIBLE GROUP OF SOULS. 

I fear for those that I know that will not be able to eat in a couple of days, those that depend on the funds that I know are needed, not desired, or just "oh, let's go buy the candy stock out of a store" Grow the FUCK up?  Do you have a small clue as to what the hoops that you must jump through to get this assistance? 

This is not a time for propaganda. This is a time that we should be helping each other. Not this bullshit. 

Have you seen what is coming? 

Because I have. And for the 1st time in a very long moment, I feel a bit scared. 

How else should we feel? 

It is the simple fact that if you cannot feed your family, what would you do? All the while KNOWING that the money to help everyone is sitting there waiting on someone to approve it.

"They cannot use it for that, come on, you know that." I was told when I brought it up to someone that was of another manner of thinking. {I know but what can I say, I want to help with the knowledge I have, not horde it} I pointed out, kindly as always, that they are spending how much on a tacky ass ballroom? {Oh, Hell yes, I know it is tacky, please someone explain to me his obsession with gold?}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul