Little Girl Gone Got a Gun from A Gangster
Yeah, I know I am an adult, but fuck there are moments. Like this one.
I am sitting in my office, listening to a "retired" congressman. He appears to only care about finding out where the "night life" is in this tiny dot of a town.
Only thing is "the night life" in question is of the underage type.
WTF????
No really, act your age, not your shoe size.
Then again, I guess that I should expect no better, as I was raised with the "Old Boys Club"
Let's never mind that I am not male, I was the only one that was trusted by those that counted in my family.
Yeah, I get it, this is more than I let on ever about who I am. If you are good enough guess, if not, it is alright, I try to stay hidden.
I am mostly just pissed. Funny that you come to such a tiny place to do what I am more than sure you are.
Told you I was told what to watch for. What I am sure is a "fishing" trip, just not the type that one would expect of someone such as you.
I was taught to identify those like you. Programed you might say.
When you give me answers that you think charming, please know, you are not my type. I rather like someone with a Moral Compass. I must wonder if you are aware of what that even is.
Funny thing those that no one pays attention, dismiss us? Some of us see every fucking thing.
Including what you and the good "Doctor" are doing here.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.