Courtesy Call
WTF?
I know, there are so many reasons to ask this as of late, but today comes down to this:
How dumb does Pumkin Spice think we are? Guess what? He will never be the smartest in the room, even when he is alone.
Africa has a day that points out all of the horrible things done to females, of all ages, then Pumpkin Spice Palpatine, decides to bomb them?
Tell me Intelligent, Beautiful Reader, does this seem as if it is a bit to connected to you?
I know it does for me. But then I am just the one that tries to live a quiet life. Not really wanting to be noticed, better to notice those around you.
I have spoken of how easy it is to blend into the background, as needed, but here is the fucking thing,
WE SHOULD NOT NEED TO.
What of those that come after us, the ones that will not understand the rage that maybe they cannot place a finger upon why it burns ever so bright in them?
Pumpkin Spice is covering up deaths, rape, murder, disappearances?
Sound as if we are repeating history? Guess what?
WAKE THE FUCK UP, WE ARE.
There are chapters we needed to learn from, and this one has passed.
When I was asked what I wanted for Yule, my reply was simple, Peace, Certainty, Less Division. The only problem is that this is what those in power feed on. They know that to divide us, is to make each of us weak.
How about FUCK THAT? We stand together, as we must, or there is no future.
"Survival is a must/ So will you stand with us?" ~Thousand Foot Crunch
There are deaths that need to be looked into again. That were right before this Epstein BS started. Were it anyone else, BUT Pumpkin Spice, he would have been in jail, and there would be so many damned documentaries we would not be able to get away from them if we tried.
I keep trying not to turn this into a conspiracies' site, but fuck, what is it called when the conspiracies turn out to be true?
There are things that need to be revisited while we still can, while we are not cut off, as some want us to be.
TRUE Knowledge is Power, and right now, Dear Reader, we need all we can get our hands on.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.