Si vis pacem, para bellum
I am so very tired of the fighting, this level of Bull Shit.
You desire power so badly you will destroy others for it.
Yet those that do not a damned thing get to keep what they do not on a regular basis work for it.
Am I upset by this?
Yes, dear reader I fear I am.
I find myself trying to hold on to the me that was not like this, that did not want to be as not so kind, as my ancestors would put it.
Make no mistake, I feel as if there will come a moment very soon, that I may call upon their aid.
And those that have caused it?
Maybe they should have remembered they were warned who they were dealing with.
"Nice quiet life". It was all I wanted.
Then again when you go back to where I once called home and ask the wrong people the questions that make us simply close ranks? That they each lied, to you, that what you thought could get you the answers, simply could not.
Loyalty, even after a lifetime, means something, but I guess you will never understand that.
Yeah, think what you want.
I know who the fuck I am.
More so now they know who you are.
Maybe you should not go looking for the monsters, lest they find you.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.