Wanna Live Life on Your Own Terms, Gotta Be Ready to Crash and Burn
I feel as if the only manner that I am alright living my life any longer is just that, on my own terms. Why bother to try another's?
To keep the peace?
To Not have discord in your life?
Not worth it in the least to me, sorry.
I have fought my entire life to be who I am now. There were moments I thought that giving up would have been a better choice.
Then I reminded myself, I am better than that.
Yes, if you look closely enough, I have scars from those days, I find them beautiful, they show I came, I fought, I lived through what tried to kill me, both inside and out.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.