Give a Man a Mask & He Will Show You His True Face
"Why are you like this?"
"Can't you just try to blend in?"
Hello, have you met me?
I should not have to blend in not too be scared of going out my damned door. No one should.
But here we are.
I find that I am checking for mace, and other such. {Not a warning, just a statement}
Fear does not rule me. Never again. I prefer to think of it as prepared.
"Be Careful" the little voice in my head whispers.
"Careful is not what is needed" I scream back.
I have those that tell me I should stick to the fiction, or ghostly tales I normally write. I do not think that they can begin to grasp having more than a single thought at the same moment.
Anyone else so fucking tired of watching the ones that "if it does not affect me, I will not do anything". This is how a coward thinks. If we do not do something, think of what will be lost. Think beyond yourself for on damned moment.
Oh, fuck it, I am watching the masks fall from those around me, in a shocking number of ways. They can no longer be trusted, even if they are unaware.
Do we all wear a mask most moments?
What happens when they shatter? Can we live with the monsters we may have to become that lies underneath?
Sorry, Beautiful Reader, it has been a rather difficult week. Month? Few years?
I have often thought upon the idea; if there was another timeline, some of us could almost see, but never touch?
That at some point we simply splintered into so many choices that it damaged the very fabric of reality?
A rather scary thought? What just what, if there is an Envoy of Fate that is playing with the very Tapestry that is our lives, our Threads?
I am tired of being made to feel small for those that are so not confident enough in themselves.
Please Dear Ones, seek only your own approval. In the end, it's the only one that matters.
"NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH DOES NOT MAKE YOU IGNGRANT
NOT WANTING TO KNOW THE TRUTH MAKES YOU IGNORANT"
~ V For Vedetta
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.