The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is For Good Men to Do Nothing
I have tried to write this for over 2 weeks, but each time I do, I walk away.
Maybe that's the point? Get the ones of us that are intelligent enough to see what is happening, so pissed that when we do speak you can label it as "not proper".
FUCK THAT.
Those of us that know what came before? We are watching, waiting for the moment that you fall. Make not a single mistake, it is coming.
Each day it feels as if there is more unrest, if not open hatred, but out right evil.
Can I ever be as brave as those that came before me? Can any of us?
We must be, or there will be nothing left for those that come after.
Fear, like pain, or anger can fuel us.
Panicking and screaming? That's for when there is nothing better to do.
So many times, we have been told/ shown something, only for it to be lies.
***YOU MUST HAVE FACTS, OR WORDS ARE ONLY PRETTY SOUNDS**
Are you scared?
You should be.
We all should be.
But most will not see the Truth.
Until the moment it is too late.
Everyone needs to wake the fuck up.
This is not going to get any better.
"This has happened before; don't let it happen again"
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.