This night, I sit and think upon what the coming flashpoint is. Why it has not already been? Come on, we protested less than the things that this imitation government has done to those around us. I think back to the leaders of the past, how in the 60's, there was a fear, but damn it, you went into it, and you pushed past it. And guess what? The world was better for it. This is not a call to arms so much as a wakeup call. For we have been asleep far too long. We have allowed those that think they are in power to make rules that serve only themselves. The ones that pay the most, that is all they are loyal to. It makes me sick. Does anyone else see the masks of those around them falling? I do. It pisses me off. Not that we were ever really fooled. You just had a feeling on some level that this was the rot that lay under their pretty lies. Maybe a look you caught, or a word, or fuck just a feeling. There are so many more of us than...
When asked any question, I find I am editing the first 3 to 4 things I want to speak. There are also times that I have found I am for some reason, in some unknown manner I am what causes others confusion. At least I am not boring. Here are some of the answers I have found leaving my lips as of late. {Nope there is no context on these, way more fun that way.} "Why are you here?" ~ Death sent me, left something behind. ~The cat told me you would be here. ~ I am bored, there's a full moon, & I have had far too many pixie sticks. ~ You went to my funeral; I only wanted you to know what a huge waste of time that was. ~ I have visions, {just accept it, saves time} I either have to save you, or destroy you. Wanna have a caffeinated drink & figure it out? ~ I wanna pet the KITTY! ~ You owe me a favor. {Why do they always run when I say this?} ~ Took a long drive, ended up here. So, who the fuck are you? ~ I lost my glasses; do you happen to have them?...
For those that doubt yourself, that need to know that yes you are enough. You will never be Too Much for those that you are yours. I wrote this for all of us, for those moments, for the times that we need to KNOW we are Perfect as we are. THE WITCH IN THE DARK Be Ruthless ~ as you must Be Clever ~ no one expects it Be Scared ~ it will teach you courage Be Swift ~ you have much to do Be Fair ~ when no one else is Be Kind ~ because you can Be Devious ~ for it suits you Be Vengeance ~ given form and flesh Be Truth ~ the one they seek to hide Be Fury ~ for those that cannot, dare not show theirs Be Brave ~ even when your soul shakes Be Broken ~ for jagged edges protect you Be Adventurous ~ you need not fear the unknown BE BAT SHIT CRAZY Be Happy ~ it pisses off those that only feel hate Be Wild ~ there is much in your soul Be Beautiful ~ for you already are, open your eyes and see yourself as I do Be Destruction ~ for you hold the blade Be LOUD ~ ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.