There is no Fear when you Claim your Flame {Pt. 1}

 No one Betrays the Circle That Can Destroy Them

I hate that this rings true.

Everyone should hate those words, hate the Truth behind them. 

Once I see the web, it is hard to unsee. 

I fear, Dear Reader, that most will not fully see, before it is too late to stop what is coming. 

Once it is too late, what happens? Downfall of civilization? 

Maybe, with any luck.

No be honest here, it will have to fall, so we may rebuild stronger. 

I have sat back and watched the damage that has been done. 

We all have.

Worse yet is that 9-hour prayer, to establish that America was founded on Catholic beliefs? 

Guess what Darlin? 

Nope not in the least, as I shall now show you.

{This is where Pumpkin Spice Palptine screeches "Fake News", whatever, this document was here far longer than you}

1. The First Amendment (The Religion Clauses)
The very first lines of the First Amendment establish two core protections regarding religion: 
  • The Establishment Clause: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."
    • This clause prohibits the government from establishing a national religion, endorsing a specific faith, or treating one religion better than another. 
  • The Free Exercise Clause: "...or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
    • This clause protects citizens' right to practice their religious beliefs as they see fit, or to hold no beliefs at all, without government interference. 
2. Article VI (No Religious Test Clause)
Before the amendments were added, the original Constitution established rules for governance in Article VI
  • Clause 3: "...no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
    • This ensures that a person's religious beliefs or non-belief cannot be used as a condition or requirement to run for or hold public office.
So please explain to me how the FUCK we were ever a country founded on one type of worship?

That I have watched those that are not of the "mainstream" Faiths being singled out, held as an example of what not to be?

We NEED to be pissed about this. Really fucking pissed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul