There is no Fear when you Claim your Flame {Pt. 2}
Ever wake up so pissed that all you want is to scream at the top of your lungs?
I am there. You should be also. If not, you may desire to take your head out of the sand.
There are children in the files. Children that will never have another moment. That had the innocence stolen, by these, I have no word bad enough. {Monsters are not always evil}
It started so fucking long ago when that church covered up the rapes of so many children. {Do you know that boys that are abused turn it outward and become offenders? Girls, turn it inward and there is a long, scary list there, some end simply cutting themselves, some do such much worse.}
How long did that happen, playing the "let's move them from one place to another and Hell forbid anyone ever figures out how very tarnished our souls are" game?"
Here's a bit of my past dear reader:
I was preparing for my 1st communion, big thing to my grandmother, me not so much. {I knew even then that my path laid in another direction.}
But the things you do for the ones you Love?
So, I have to go in and confess my "sins" before I am able to go through with this ceremony. I am across from this "Priest", he proceeds to tell me that my mother is a whore, that she will never get to Heaven. {Not news to me, but I do not feel that was where she was aiming for anyway}
I got up, walked out, and as calmly as a 10-year-old me could, explained to my grandmother what had happen. What this self-righteous prick had said to me.
I had only seen that look on 2 other occasions, and those were after.
Please picture this, sweet, kind, Southern lady that only wanted for me to learn all religions, not just one, so that I could make an informed decision. She has been a member of this church for over 20 years off and on. {Mostly off when I was younger, as I was a bit of a, uh, handful}
She did not knock; she walked straight into his office. I sat down directly across from him. For some reason the entire room was reduced to a pinpoint. In that was only his voice saying over and over, "Please do not let them know what I have done."
I will always state even now, I have not a clue why, but I reached across grabbed both his wrists, to mine and everyone else shock, he could not break my grip. {Full grown man that works out, 10-year-old girl that granted looks about 15 or so}
I saw, no other way to describe it, flashes, everything he had done since arriving at the Parish. There were so many he had robbed of their innocence, the spark that made them who they were to be.
He only cared when he found someone knew it. Not that he had torn their souls apart.
Only later did I learn that I was speaking, saying their names, what he had done, in words that I did not fully understand.
I was called a witch; was told I was evil.
But Guess What?
I was correct, every damned thing I saw. The nightmares still invade from time to time. Small price to pay.
I have never been "normal" I cannot blend in.
I have fought far too long to find myself, to be alright with who I am in this skin.
Why the fuck would I go backward in any manner?
Please understand I am the one that hears a child scream, I go toward it, not for a moment questioning why.
The little ones need to be protected.
Anything less is NEVER allowed.
How can we as a world let it go?
How with all the proof out there can anyone dare speak as if it is not true?
We have to do something, what I am not sure, but this cannot go on any longer.
Comments
Post a Comment
Be Nice, if you cannot, then address the message to my email.
Do. Not. Insult. Anyone. That. Comments.