We are Everywhere You Should Be Scared

 I have debated long and hard IF I should publish this, I have rewritten it many times. 

What choice do I have? 

I would be denying my Truth if I did.

How are we not doing anything?

How can we be here not listening to what is in front of us?

Why is there no one listening when they KILL innocents in the street?

Or is it only when they find you that it will matter?

There are children that are scared by these actions. {Do not try to tell me anything else, I am not listening to the fucking lies that spring forth from the mouth of false leaders, or the brain washed followers}

I am not alright; you shouldn't be either. 

There are so many dots that connect, if anyone were brave enough to see them. {Not you beautiful reader, I mean those that hide their heads in the sand.}

I am wondering what Pumpkin Spice Palpatine will say next? How bad will it be?

Better yet;

Are you brave enough to stand, and scream that it is wrong? 

To expose the Lies? 

Or will you simply take the easy, comfortable way out?

Until they come for you and yours of course, but then, those that are not sheep? 

That could and would have helped you?

Will have already been taken or killed. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Fairy Tale Needs a Good Old Fashion Villian

Snarky Gray English Accented Kitty

Dark Night Of the Soul